There is no point in arguing that the idea of a carriage house garage door has been around for centuries. As the name suggests, the design consists of two separate doors that tend to swing outwards. Due to technological advancements, garage door repair Las Vegas free estimate is easy to come by. So, in this article, we are going to discuss what exactly are carriage house garage door and if they are the right fit for your home.
What Exactly is a Carriage House Garage Door?
The idea of carriage houses has been there for ages. Even when there were no vehicles, carriage house doors were used for the safekeeping of the horses. That being said, the cottage house garage door featured swinging wooden doors. Although in today’s worth, while there is no need for horses, the style of garage door still persists.
Different Materials for Carriage House Garage Doors
Currently, at the moment, you can find a ton of materials used for garage doors. You can also easily get your hands on garage door opener repair. So, based on your preference, there are several materials that work well with carriage house garage doors. Some of the most common ones include:
- Wood Carriage Garage Doors: If your sole preference is on visual appeal, there is no better option than a wood carriage garage door. But at the same time, you can also get proper insulation along with energy efficiency and durability. We offer a variety of custom designs along with different wood to choose from.
- Steel Carriage Garage Doors: Another variation of carriage garage door is made out of steel. The insulated steel makes it very durable. In other words, if you are looking for the right value for your buck, this is the right one to go for.
- Faux Wood: if you are having a hard time determining between beauty and durability, faux wood is the one to go for. It offers the beauty of natural wood as well as the strength of steel.
Different Styles of Homes for Carriage Garage Doors
There are different styles of homes that resonate the best with carriage garage doors. Some of the most common being:
- Tudor: This particular style comes with pitched roofs along with oddly shaped windows.
- Craftsman and Bungalows: Throw a carriage style garage door within a bungalow, and it’s going to enhance the beauty of many folds.
- Victorian: Victorian style homes are by far the perfect fit. These types of houses were initially made to store horses in the first place.
Call for the Professionals
We here at Las Vegas Best Garage Door Repair offers some of the most versatile installation services. With a plethora of models to choose from, you are not going to run out of options any time sooner. We also work with some of the most reputed manufacturers offering authentic garage door parts Las Vegas. So, what are you waiting for? Grab the greatest opportunity of all time and avail the best services for your garage door.